Dec 4, 2010

THE MYSTERY...!!!


This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 17; the seventeenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

Same method, same Ingredients, same time intervals, but I can never make food tasty like my mom does every day. When I started cooking myself, I thought it was easy to cook and even today I stand to it..but Mom does it the best way..!!!

Same question, same formulae, same method, but I can never solve a problem of Maths as fast as ma sister. It was always difficult for me to the Math during my 11th and 12th but even after fours of completion of 12th, my sister can solve the problem at the first glance..!!!

Same month, same day, and same me but still I always forget my birthday. I remember everyone's birthday but not mine...From last two years, I started to have a reminder in my mobile so that i dont forget my birthday...But even today i dont understand why i forget..!!!

Different people, different situations but the same me...but its hard to say no to any. I always wonder, when someone asks you a help and you are not in a mood to do it, how to deny it..but never got an answer..Even today, am always busy and by now i guess u know why..!!!

Same art, Same passion, Same love and the same me, but I dont feel like going for a Ball Dance...I always wished someone would ask me for a dance and it would certainly happen there...but it never fascinated me. If I love Dance so much, then why not a Ball Dance???

And Many more like how our House maid can wash clothes so easily, how does a teacher not yawn in the class even when all the students do ( as the study says that, when you see someone yawn, in the next 2 mins you shall definitely yawn), etc etc etc.

Oh My God...so mysteries in my life...yet am happy to the Heavens...wow..!!! This tells me that Mysteries are not very bad in reality...they just confuse us for a while but let us live peacefully forever..!!!

So Mysteries are special..just as we are..!!

The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

41 comments:

Nanka said...

True Yamini, mysteries are special and thought provoking too.

You can wonder and do all the investigations to find a solution to all the little mysteries in our lives and that which plague our mind.

Nice thinking here!!

adarshs said...

life is indeed full of small mysteries....my fav frm ur list has to be, "yawning in the class"....lol...well done meduri

MuddassirShah said...

Yamini,
That was nice one.
Loved your take on the prompt.

and yes, mysteries are special, just as we are :)

Srikanth said...

You touched on the most common mysteries of life which remain unsolved and sometimes go unnoticed. Good work

Lost in thoughts said...

Each individual is unique...And a mystery to others...here its a mystery to oneself...
Nice take.

Someone is Special said...

I totally agree with you... Nice take.. Well written.. All the Best for BAT..

Stop by,Someone is Special - The Mysery

--Someone is Special--

Kshitij KK Khurana said...

Nice take Yamini. It looks like I got to learn more about you through this post.

Dr. Pratibha Singh said...

life is full of mysteries and so is your post.All the best for BAT.

Anonymous said...

So True :) Some things have no answer!

All the best!

aativas said...

Thanks for bringing out 'normality' of mysteries!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Nanka

thank you dear..you are right...we can think and solve them but once they are solved, we shall miss them..so they are mysteriously special..!!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@m7

thank you dear :)

Yamini Meduri said...

@Adarshs

thank you dear :)

Yamini Meduri said...

@Md. Muddassir Shah

thank you dear....yeah we are indeed very special..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Srikanth

thank you dear..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Lost in thoughts

thanks dear...it special to be one self...!!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Someone is special

thank you dear..BAT is special..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Kshitij

thank you dear...I am glad u know me well now :)

kepp coming to know me better..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Pratibha

thank you dear...!!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Wordingmythoguhts

thank you dear..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@aativas

thanks dear...sometimes it wonderful to be normal..!!!

Venky said...

Hey Yamini,
Nice ride on the mysteries of life.. Another mystery to add to it. Why are moms are better cooks than wives??(I am not married, mere observations:)

Alcina said...

Very true..

Never thought like that..u gave me a new perception through your post :)

Happy to know that you are happy to the heavens :)

All the best for BAT-17

Keep smiling always..!!

Beyond Horizon said...

Sweet n lively mystery...simple n yet so mysterious
i loved ur description about yourself...yes u do have a unique sweet smile... :)

D2 said...

Life is a perpetual mystery and the fact that it can never be completely solved helps us carry on with it.
Nice way to think. All the best for the BAT.

Miss D said...

Mundane mysteries put across interestingly enough !

All the best !!

Amity said...

I find this really a reality for anyone of us Yamini...things like we kept wondering why...so there's this element of mystery.


I like how you did the theme for BAT this time Yamini dear!!!

And I could relate to almost all the points you have listed here...esp on the love for numbers? Oh I hate numbers too much! Grrrrrrrrr.....

ATB for BAT 17...:-)

Makk said...

that was smilier one indeed!


keep writing.

m7 said...

hey thnx for reading my post..i hv already commented on yours, but again, it was nice :)
P.S. never watched pirates of the Caribbean :P

Cherry Blossom said...

Your post reminds me of my mother's so delicious preparations and no matter how much I try, it never turns out to be equally good. Thanks for this feel. The post in general is very realistic, you mentioned certain areas of our intellect which we have overlooked all through the years. Well conceived. All the best.

Yamini Meduri said...

@Venky

thanks dear..yeah truly said mothers are always best..!!!

but every woman can be the best cook..if not for her husband, atleast for her kids...!!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Alcina

thank you dear :)

Yamini Meduri said...

@Beyond Horizon

thank you dear...!!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@D2

and we enjoy it that way..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Enchanta

thank you dear :)

Yamini Meduri said...

#Amity

thank you dear :)

I hate numbers too..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Makk

thank you dear :)

Yamini Meduri said...

@m7

thanks for coming once again..!!

n u say u never watched Pirates?? yar see it...u will love it..and also you will know why is said dat your poem reminds me of it.!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Cherry Blossom

thank you so much dear.!!

Guria said...

Such a nice and sweet post. Refreshing. :))

Yamini Meduri said...

@Guria

thank you so much dear..!!!