Jul 10, 2010

WISH...!!!

*
This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 12; the twelfth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.


On a dawn of cool breezes
As my alarm sings
I cuddle my teddy
To bunk college, I wish

During a boring class
As the sky pours down
Think to walk out
To go for a long walk, I wish

After a boring day
Beauty of twilight engulfs
Tired to do anything
A sizzling coffee, I wish

During the dark night
As the moon brightens
With something cooked
To have mom’s food, I wish

While my eyelids kiss
As my day ends
Smiling at the whole day
For another wonderful day, I wish




The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

12 comments:

Amity said...

Hi Yamini;

You sound like my daughter when she got sick recently...wishing those things and so I have to travel to be with her to fulfill those wishes!

Lovely poem dear!

Guddu said...

Nice and sweet

http://frescobyme.blogspot.com/2010/07/wish.html

Someone is Special said...

Wow ! What a wish !...
I am mesmerized in this blog, good theme, good presentation, I just loved it..

I wish you a good luck for BATOM - 12

Saravana Kumar - Wish

Yours Frendly,
Saravana Kumar M

Yamini Meduri said...

@Amity

thanks yaar...i think this is wat everyone wants...dont you???

Yamini Meduri said...

@Guddu

thank you friend....!!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Someone is special

thank you friend..thanks a ton..!!

mayur said...

How I wish, I could wish the same :)

Its those simple wishes in life that if come true bring the greatest joys to us :)

All the best for BAT!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Mayur

thanks yaar...yeah true...the biggest joy of life is smallest wishes coming true..!!!

Brijender Singh said...

The greatest joys in life undoubtedly come from the little things-and you have portrayed that wonderfully in this short and crisp poem-leaves one with a wistful smile and a heart full of hope !

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

cute and nice one....small wishes but impacting wishes needed for everyone to keep the live going

Vipul Grover said...

What a refrshing poem.. simple things of life make a wonderful day, which trn into wndrful year nd wndrful life :)
Gr8 thoughts put in a very simple nd impressive manner.. keep participating :)

Shilpa Garg said...

Amen to all the wishes!!
Wonderful expression :)
All the best for BAT-12.
Cheers :)