May 28, 2010

WOW...I DID IT..!!!

A Marathon of Acrostics has come to an end. It has been a wonderful experience writing all along. Specially the second set of words of A-Z Challenge. 18 words posted in the last 18 hrs. 1 post per hour...wow..!!!

Thanks to Leo for the words and his constant encouragement which helped me complete the marathon of blogging. Thank you Vinay..!!

May 2010...has left me many memories :
  • Completed my 300 dreams milestone.
  • 70 posts already in just 28 days...i never imagined.
  • Started a new series "Your's Truly Me"
  • Wrote my first 55 fiction
  • blogging every hour.....still continuing...!!
In my personal Life
  • Completed my First year of Post Graduation
  • Started to live in our flat, left hostel. Living in a flat is a different experience.
  • Am now at home...enjoying with mom dad and sis
  • Its my best friend's birthday and marriage tomorrow(Swathi of Octaves)
  • Reading a lot of books and also read some wonderful books this month
Wow...to me its an achievement....I think its time for celebration..!!! I wish all my blogger friends join me in this celebration...!!!

Dont worry I will not stop...My quill still has ink..my heart still has love...my mind still has thoughts...to share with wonderful people like you..!!!

Thank you
Your's

11 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Congratulations on your achievement,

Yvonne,

Pramoda Meduri said...

Heyyyyyyyy Sis.....

Thats the reason y i have been getting different post updates frm u whenever i update my blog page!!! i was wonderring if thr was some problem in my page .. hahaa...

COngratulationsssss...:))))))

Hw r evryone thr???

Enjoy weelllllllllllllllllll

Hemanth Potluri said...

congrats yamini :)..u have done it :)..Happy weekend and best wishes to ur friend swathi :)..take care...and happy reading to :)..


urs..hemu.

I Zaydi said...

hey dudah

congratulations... party time...

How do we know said...

Congratulations!!

lakshman said...

Congrats Yamini. Keep up good work.

Lakshman

Yamini Meduri said...

@Yvonne

thank yu dear..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@Pramoda

hahaha....so i confused you..!!

everyones fine doing good..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@hemanth

thank you dear..thanks for the wishes too will defly convey them to swathi..!!

Yamini Meduri said...

@UhingeD

Thank you dear..!!

The Enchantress said...

70 posts in 20 days...wonderful...