Aug 27, 2008

I WANT TO LIVE MA LIFE.....


i want to live my life

i want to climb the hill
and feel the goodness of fresh air
i want to stand at the sea shore
and feel the water tickling my feet

i want to go into the garden
and play with the colorful butterfiles
i want to drench in the rain
and njoy the few droplets of rain
i want to play in the snow
and make a snow man
i want to make a boat
and sail through the stream of water
i want to get all the colors
and blend the rainbow in ma heart

i want to smile for u
and make ur life happy
i want to be there for u
and make ma life beautiful

I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE
TO BE THERE FOR YOU
AS U R SPECIAL TO ME
AND TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

4 comments:

Juggernaut said...

Wow again I m speechless genious.
Hatsoff to u as u r simply amazing.
Nice poem.

V. Archana said...

wow,liked ur blog!
u r tagged,dear!

Anonymous said...

YMD its simply superb raa!!!!HATSOFF to U work raa!!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.