Jul 12, 2008

RAIN DROP

Dear RAIN DROP…!!!

Wrap the cold air around the world in Ur arms
Breathe through the good white clouds
If you feel restless shout like a big thunder
If you want every1 to look at you then spark the lightening
If you want to be free fall off



BUT,
Fall on the window pane
Fall on the cheek of a beautiful girl
Fall on the seeds sown in the fields
Fall on the green grass in the lawn
Fall in the shell to turn into a pearl


BUT,
Never hurt anyone directly or indirectly
Never make anyone waste a tear
Never have curses for u
Never feel sad for having hurt


SIMPLY,
I wish to say that I like your presence
I like the cool breeze u bring with u
I like the happiness u create in the child’s life
I like the brightness u leave after u fall
I like the fragrance u bring from the dry soil


I LIKE U MY DEAR
I LIKE YOU FOR THE WAY YOU COME


4 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm really rain is very precious to allll of usssss and u explained it wondefully yaaaaaaaaarrrrrr but not only the happiness but we have an another oppurtunity alsoo we can even cry in rain so that no one sees us
but yamini its just simlpy superb yaarrr very grt job done i hope rain drop listens to ur poetry and starts raining nowwwww

Juggernaut said...

Oh oh oh Smart.....smart.....smart work genious.
Ur thinkin really penetrates deep in to the reality.
Hats off to u
:)

vijay bhargav said...

chala baga rastunnavu yamini shakespeares thn socrates tarvatha yamini

Yamini Meduri said...

thanx alot frnds
these words mean alot to me and also they inspire me to write more
and vijay never ever compare me with such great personalities my dear