Apr 16, 2012

COIMBATORE DAY 1..!!!

All the while I was so excited for this trip, a 15 day training program at Coimbatore. More than the training what excited me was that i am alone again. No husband no parents no one who knows me would be around. It was "MY" life once again.

But it all changed the moment I got down the bus in Coimbatore. I could find no one speaking a language common to me. That was the first time i experienced the REAL Tamil Nadu which my North Indian friends were always talking about. I was trying to ask where the bus stop is or where i could get an auto rickshaw...and they were all clue less about what i was asking or i was about what they were saying.

Amidst such confusion, something familiar I found. The sunrise :) behind the tall green coconut trees, the sun mightily rose and shone his rays upon bringing a smile on my face.

Then i found one stout man busy with his morning walk and I asked him. thank him, he knew english and guided me right but the real problem started then, the auto wala couldnt understand english and he dint know where the place was. but somehow he gt me to the accommodation i was allotted.

The accommodation is another story, look for my next post to read about it.

The program went well and i returned back started blogging...now thats all for the day. I am tooo tired that i cant tell you the story of the day...so next post..till then.happy reading..happy blogging...!!!

Bye

5 comments:

Anwesa said...

Waiting for the subsequent parts ...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hai Baji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.