Aug 1, 2010

COCOON..!!

COCOON OF LOVE..!!
Entangled in love
Of you I dream
Just you’re a thought
Still I blush with it

To dance with you
I chose a song
To walk with you
I chose a beach

A little sweet home
For just two of us
Smileys decorated around
I dream too

A morning coffee
An evening walk
A good night kiss
Is all I dream

Weaving a life
Smaller as the cocoon
I cherish your thought
The smile it brings

That tight hug
That sweet kiss
That special time
Is all I dream

To enjoy the sunrise
To cherish the sunset
With you beside
Is all I dream

Behind the cool
soft white clouds
You are hidden I know
Dear, I can see you

If you can see me too
Dear Love, a signal I wish
To let me dream
As I would know
You are there to live it with

Written for One Single Impression..!!!


9 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Good one!

crumbling walls

Also don't forget to get aboard the Poetry Train on Monday mornings!

Loch Rob said...

Dreamy and romantic. Your poem has a nice, smooth rhythm to it too. Well done.

SandyCarlson said...

Very beautiful. Thanks.

Ramesh Sood said...

Oh I liked it.. very refreshing..

prajyot said...

very cute...Love defined in Such a Simple Poetic Manner...Just Auesome

Harshad Mehta said...

A beautiful piece.

Tumblewords: said...

How sweet it is!

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your dreams !!! a good one again :)

gabrielle said...

oh what a lovely vision you dream!