Jun 10, 2008

MY FRIEND...!!!



my friend...!!!

you have come through my way
as the angel of the milky way
with candle of light to make my life bright

you are the beauty of the music
charm of the twinkling stars
you are my pretty Barbie doll loved my one and all

true friendship is seen through the heart
and that is where you are
friend you are the angel in disguise so sweet and nice

you are the first ray of the silent dawn
simply to say, you are the princess of the day

if i had to pay anything for you
i will pay everything for you

LOVE YOU FRIEND...!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like this post ver much
wat r u doing
i want to be a good friend to u.
if possible call me or message to this number 9948305105
or mail to me l.ramkumar@yahoo.com

Yamini Meduri said...

HI RAM
thanx alot for the comment
u were the first person to comment on on my work
i think i cant call u or mail u but still we are frnds
have a good time

Unknown said...

hi friend how r u