Jun 14, 2008

LUV U DAD...!!!


Dear Dad…!!!

The drop of love u gave to me

Has turned into an ocean of pearls in my life

Giving it to people around me makes me feel happy

You laughed when I just smiled

It taught me the feeling of being happy for others

To help myself smile for every triumph and disaster

You pampered me when I cried

It helped me realize the value of tears

To stop myself from shedding them for simple things

You taught me the value of hard work

It helped me in the way to reach my goals

To fulfill my dreams that I dreamt since my childhood

There was a time when I followed you in every step

All the while, I was watching you and learning

But I never knew that I can’t be you.

Beyond the rain and shine, distance and time

I can only wish you a happy father’s day.

WISHING THE WORLD’S BEST DAD

A VERy HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

5 comments:

Juggernaut said...

Cream de la cream. U r simply the best of the best. Can any one give me some more words to describe her talent.

Anonymous said...

thanq satyajit
it was nice to hear frm u
yamini meduri

my college life said...

god has sent us 2 angels who could take care of us instead of him....they r called mother n father....to make those angels friendly we call them as mummy n daddy....

Anonymous said...

UNCLEE HATOFFFFF'sss!!!!SHE BEING GRT TO HAVE FATEHR LIKE U AND UNCLE UR LUCKY TO HAVE A SUCH AA SWEEEEETTTTTTT DAUGHTER CARING FOR UU...

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Awesome