Sep 3, 2011

WEDDING DIARIES #2


Facebook is all over these days...its become vital for the proper function of the machine installed in our body...!!!

Though I knew about my guy for a month now...I didnt change my relationship status in FB. But it never crossed my mind that I should also change my status until Jitu called me last night and suggested me to do so...!!

I felt he is right...coz' never in my life again will I be in a relationship...I may be engaged, married etc...but never again will i get a chance to update it as "IN A RELATIONSHIP"...!!

Soon I changed it and within a minute around 15 people liked it and 5 people commented and the "CONGRATULATIONS" are still on...wow am lovin' it..!!!

Changing my relationship status not only made people know that I found him but the blogger friends understood that I finally met the guy behind my poems in my Land of Dreams and also, my college friends got to know that finally Yamini is in love....wat to do..they never knew about my dream boy..!!!

Anyways...its sounds so good when i read my status message myself..!!


"Yamini Meduri went from "single" to "in a relationship"..!!

Wow..excitement doubles..!!!


4 comments:

Pramoda Meduri said...

Once again, congratulations dear :)

Yamini Meduri said...

thanks di...now my wedding diaries will all be filled with ur congratulations first..!!!

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

:)

Creativity said...

Hearty Congratulations Dear :) :)